Expired 100 GB of free OneDrive storage for 1 year for current Dropbox users..

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
A gift to current Dropbox users for installing OneDrive.

Get it here : OneDrive 100 GB Offer

OneDrive is free cloud storage from Microsoft where you can keep your photos, videos, and documents in one place and know they are safely and privately stored in the cloud.

• Click "Verify and get my storage"
  • Click "Save to dropbox"
  • Sign in to dropbox on pop u
  • Sign in to one drive on pop up window
  • Click save on dropbox

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.02.19_15h11m50s_001_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.02.19_15h13m16s_002_.png

Last edited:

saxx

Level 1
Verified
Dec 6, 2014
i have problem, everybody help me ?

• Click "Verify and get my storage" ==> ok
  • Click "Save to dropbox" => ok
  • Sign in to dropbox on pop up => ok
  • Sign in to one drive on pop up window => ok
  • Click save on dropbox => i click and i have problem about it
  • > everybody watch problem it on youtube:

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2015.02.20_19h54m19s_001_.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2015.02.20_19h54m19s_001_.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Try using different browsers. I had problem in Opera, but FF worked. May also be due to sever overload, so keep trying.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Try using a proxy.Maybe US or UK? Didn't say it was geo specific but its worth a try.

Reactions: SamChan

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Maybe, could be a temporary glitch.

Just go to the link below and click "Verify and get my storage", then click the button to let a PDF file be saved to your Dropbox.
Next step go to your OneDrive account and the extra space should already be there.
Note:This Offer it is worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kent and SamChan

bobajob

Aug 27, 2014
Nice alert and got the 100gb Rus, but was wondering, what happens to everyone's data / storage in the 100GB after the 12 months is up???

Any ideas?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Nice alert and got the 100gb Rus, but was wondering, what happens to everyone's data / storage in the 100GB after the 12 months is up???

Any ideas?
You will not have it anymore.However with onedrive you can still access what you had on there unlike some others.You should receive an alert 30 days prior to the expiration which at that time you can move whatever you have stored somewhere else

bobajob

Aug 27, 2014
You will not have it anymore.However with onedrive you can still access what you had on there unlike some others.You should receive an alert 30 days prior to the expiration which at that time you can move whatever you have stored somewhere else

Cheers Stel, knew it was something along those lines, but wanted to triple check ;-)

Set a schedule alert now for 11 months time, so can move it all onto my 100tb work around storage on Tencent!

Hope by then, MS will be giving us all Unlimited OD with windows 10 launch in Sept!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.