15 Year-Old Black Teen Pleads Guilty to Murdering 92 Year-Old White Female Neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
15 Year-Old Black Teen Pleads Guilty to Murdering 92 Year-Old White Female Neighbor here too ..

Yes 15 year old series ..:(

15 Year-Old Black Teen Pleads Guilty to Murdering 92 Year-Old White Female Neighbor : on Hyscience.com : http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2012/04/15_year-old_bla.php

'A Forestville teenager pleaded guilty Tuesday to fatally stabbing a 92-year-old neighbor who had acted like a grandmother to him and then making off with her credit card and cash last summer, authorities said.'

d5AZA.png
T7Ioo.jpg

Also here on washingtonpost.com : http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/teen-pleads-guilty-to-killing-92-year-old-neighbor/2012/04/17/gIQAYvzPPT_story.html

- And this related: Photo of Black Student Hitting Pinata Shaped Like White Woman Causes Controversy : on theblaze.com : http://www.theblaze.com/stories/offensive-photo-of-young-black-student-hitting-pinata-shaped-like-white-woman-causes-controversy/

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its sad to know that most crimes were involvement by the teenagers with the major crimes and easily convinced on the bad influenced.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Only reason teenagers are involved in crimes like is because they have nothing to do with their time for one and two their parents have no idea where they and what they get up to. I bet also that half the parents won't even know if the child has even done crime until the police come round to their house and find out. Also killing a 92 year old women, I mean come on how low is low? For what he did I think that he should get at least 30 years in prison, but I know they will put people in jail longer if they have done some internet crime then in real life.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Its sad to know that most crimes were involvement by the teenagers with the major crimes and easily convinced on the bad influenced.

- yes, bad FAMILY influences already, sure .. then ghettoized destructive environment .. the roots of evil are here.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Prorootect said:
- yes, bad FAMILY influences already, sure .. then ghettoized destructive environment .. the roots of evil are here.

Yes it's also the parents fault because they have no idea where their not so sweet angel is. If they knew where he/she was then there will less of crimes like this. Sometimes also if childs turns to crime violence it's because either someone in their life has violent either to them or has see something violent happen.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
And what you say about the violence in TV series or images?.. Violence on TV, violence on the street, violent father, violent colleagues .. blood everywhere. The fruits are there on this earth of demon reign.

.. But AFTER:
FaJTv.gif

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
OK., photos are very violent, sure. It's sad reality, if you see .. Photos not photoshopped.
But they were not mine, I have found these images on the web .. each one is able to find freely and stay informed without censorship, if you wish ..

Yes, extremely violent for me too, sorry.
Generally I agree with you, I would not show these pictures to my children - me too!

So what you say about the violence around us?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Glad you remove it. :)

Actually when I spot some violence images especially blood it gave me a sick on it. Especially animals that were violence abused.

Those persons who make violence at any related field must be caught and sanction to avoid the continuously problem.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
@James wrote: 'Those persons who make violence at any related field must be caught and sanction to avoid the continuously problem.'

Yes, yes James. To avoid continuously problem of human victims too.

Not to shed human blood. In the Bible it is written: Thou shalt not kill. Point. Do not kill, do not be cruel to animals and humans .. Yes - what youth is used to, age remembers. The young (and even younger! ..) on the viewer's daily tortured animals, it gets insensitive to the infliction of wounds of the living creatures, then he act easily with a knife in a dark street, or during the day. It's very sad.

What we can do, if not openly denounce such behavior, in our writings - AND images? ..

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Can we stay on topic if we are going to talk about this.

It's better to know where your children are so that nothing will happen to them and or anything that they do you know where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.