App Review 360 Internet Security 4.9 Test and Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Hi,

Nice tests and review on 360 Internet Security 4.9.

> Ram Usage?
> Cleaning ability?
> False Positives?
> Privacy?
> Need more work? On Total Security?

I just think it still a little bit behind Emsisoft Anti-Malware and G-Data.
But, 360 Internet Security 4.9 is moving fast to become a top player.
I hope they can keep the pace/movement up.;)

Kind regards,:)

If you want professional reviews,you can subscribe to comsstv, he's Russian guy. He's doing tests as professional, not me.

>Memory usage is low (30-40MB)
>As 360 IS suggested, i did a quick scan and eliminated "danger"
>I don't test false positives
>This program needs firewall, and also Total Security.

And sorry for ignoring you, i didn't had time to reply :oops:.

Arakasi

Level 4
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
Hey @Malware Test !
Couple questions on this review.
What processor are you using ? How much memory did you allocate for the VM?
It seemed bulky and slow. Your notepad took like 15 seconds to open. After inputting a few URLs into the browser, i didn't see a response from the product right away. You usually get this from cloud db's and blacklisting, if not, its waiting for one of the signatures to catch web control, or its either not detecting through protocols on the transport layer and waiting till the application layer of OSI.

Thanks for the review and your time spent putting it together.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hi,;)

"If you want professional reviews,you can subscribe to comsstv, he's Russian guy. He's doing tests as professional, not me.":(

No! Just wanted your opinion! This help with looking at something! Because the other individual may see this differently than, I would! So, two heads are better than one,and so forth!

Again, thanks for sharing!

Kind regards,;)

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Hey @Malware Test !
Couple questions on this review.
What processor are you using ? How much memory did you allocate for the VM?
It seemed bulky and slow. Your notepad took like 15 seconds to open. After inputting a few URLs into the browser, i didn't see a response from the product right away. You usually get this from cloud db's and blacklisting, if not, its waiting for one of the signatures to catch web control, or its either not detecting through protocols on the transport layer and waiting till the application layer of OSI.

Thanks for the review and your time spent putting it together.

Intel Core2Duo E6300 1.86 GHz
512 MB RAM
Oracle VM VirtualBox i'm using.

You welcome ;)

Reactions: Arakasi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.