Not open for further replies.

MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
The new look of 360 Internet Security as it announced on their facebook page 8 hours ago:

xbhDgJ0.png

https://www.facebook.com/360safe/timeline

As you can see it is exactly the same like Total Security ( even logo on the top left side of the interface says ''total'' security)
Let's hope to be lighter on the RAM and of course x64 (for x64 systems).....

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
Looks very nice.! Are the tools there like 360 TS or is the lean version of TS.?

MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
If i understand well, they like to make a ''lighter'' version of Total Security without all these unnecessary system tools, patches,optimization etc.....
As about the interface, i will agree with RmG152, current UI looks more simple and better.....
RAM usage, Stability are my concerns about this new update.......time will show....

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
When it comes to interface, already a professional looking (aka. blended with few glassy effect style).

It has all the engines?

If I'm not to be mistaken, Qihoo announce long time before about the engines to be added in IS (Bitdefender and Avira); but seems the picture shown is currently Bitdefender only which obviously updated version.

R

Ramona

I love it, I can't wait. I will change my Avira Free to Qihoo 30 Internet Security.

Reactions: Senkei

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hmm i cant tell the difference !

Well the minimal difference here is about the implementations of firewall which promise to release a new version but not sure on which edition actually.

Unless the total security version will release another engine or adjust any components cause its almost a complete version.

(Sandbox feature + Multi Engine protection + Cloud feature + other stuffs (Patch feature and cleaning optimization)

Reactions: Sasa

karakteran

Mar 7, 2015
my 360 IS doesn't respond on any click not right not left for more than half an hour. see the message on screen shot i've made few seconds ago. does that mean new look is coming out? i have 20/20 Mb/s broadband connection.

307u9v6.jpg

karakteran

Mar 7, 2015
after one hour or more status quo. 360 icon doesn't respond on any click, shows still the same message "...upgrading..."

karakteran

Mar 7, 2015
nothing. the 360 icon had been frozen. after restart everytnig was fine. i would have let you know if new look arrived.

Reactions: Irmantas

karakteran

Mar 7, 2015
If i understand well, they like to make a ''lighter'' version of Total Security without all these unnecessary system tools, patches,optimization etc.....
As about the interface, i will agree with RmG152, current UI looks more simple and better.....
RAM usage, Stability are my concerns about this new update.......time will show....
that's my concern as well, will be light on system as it is right now...otherwise i'm done. i can't uninstall it, no way tried twice with revo and revo pro, couldn't make it...now i'm prisoner of 360 IS...

Reactions: Piteko21

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
that's my concern as well, will be light on system as it is right now...otherwise i'm done. i can't uninstall it, no way tried twice with revo and revo pro, couldn't make it...now i'm prisoner of 360 IS...

try remove it with iobit uninstaller, force uninstaller may work... (or not) ;)

Reactions: YuanJiawj
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.