Not open for further replies.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
BitDefender error?

Is offline update for BitDefender available yet?

Phil

Sep 26, 2014
Can anyone tell me why when I download (Ive tried multiple times) 360 ts, the setup app wont run. I have vista and it says it works with vista. After I download it I open it and it asks me what app to open it with. Is there some sort of install app I need

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Can anyone tell me why when I download (Ive tried multiple times) 360 ts, the setup app wont run. I have vista and it says it works with vista. After I download it I open it and it asks me what app to open it with. Is there some sort of install app I need

Are you trying to run a .exe file? Are you sure it's not the definition files you downloaded?
Maybe the download installer is corrupted. Download it again from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.