Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Last edited:

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
very nice Ui. Still they havn't removed the crappy part of the antivirus.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
After months, they finally decided to listen to one of my suggestions.

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
I hate how it auto switches to "Silent mode". No chance to fully disable that feature.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Final release soon or not?

Gaby Grigore

Level 1
Nov 2, 2014
Hello guys. I'm new here and i apologize if my english is not so good. I have a strange problem with 360 TS 5 or 5.2. I tested with a lot of malware packs. For me 360 IS have better detection even if, on Total Security i enabled and updated Bitdefender engine (both, stable and the new beta). And another question, why for a strange reason, on 360 TS BD database have a delayed update compared with IS? A couple of hours or even a day.. I'm sorry that i don't have screenshots right now to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.