App Review 360 Total Security removal test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
HI Champ that was a clean & fair review, big respect iyah. I does come across reviews where people handicap the av to taint results which is not right,as a tester we have a duty to be fair & transparent to the masses & in doing so we help people in ways that is under estimated & incomprehensible. BIg Respect to you,thanks.

Reactions: MikeV
D

Deleted member 2913

Does this removal test also applies to 360 TS Essentials?

If "NO", plzz do 360TSE removal test.

thegame

Mar 30, 2015
The test is poorly done, the author didn't activate the Avira and Bitdefender engine prior before testing. The author stated that he didn't understand why they weren't activated but he closed the notifications before they were shown (little too much in a hurry). After installing the program a notification with show and state about 5 engines and anyone can see this. I believe Qihoo is doing this to keep the download small and also for the user to customize the installation if so wished. As a note, Avira was never updated after he activated the engine (again too much in a hurry) and Bitdefender engine was never downloaded and installed.

Reactions: sonylxn

sonylxn

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
yep, reviewer didn't bother to wait avira and bitdefender engines to be downloaded and installed properly, this is big drawback if you want to make a good review/test
but in the end it seems that qihoo engine alone succesfully do the removal job, so i think this test is just okay :)

Reactions: Jimmy HendriX

mrizos

Apr 7, 2015
The test is poorly done, the author didn't activate the Avira and Bitdefender engine prior before testing. The author stated that he didn't understand why they weren't activated but he closed the notifications before they were shown (little too much in a hurry). After installing the program a notification with show and state about 5 engines and anyone can see this. I believe Qihoo is doing this to keep the download small and also for the user to customize the installation if so wished. As a note, Avira was never updated after he activated the engine (again too much in a hurry) and Bitdefender engine was never downloaded and installed.
Yeah, I fixed that in the following update video. Sorry about that guys.

Reactions: MikeV

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.