Status
Not open for further replies.

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
In general terms, be greater than Avast 360TS, however.
360TS is not 100% finished, and my own experience:
Many false positives, a little heavy on certain systems, depending on the hardware, problem (for me severe) of Avira and Bitdefender engines do not update. If you are not familiar with English, or install, because it has no translation into other languages. But it has a great detection (cloud) is lightweight and easy for me to tinker, good proactive defense.
Avast used for many years, has a good generic detection, more than 200 million users, is light in modified settings has a great proactive defense.
Because of these problems I had with Qihoo, vote for Avast!

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Avast: Light on System +
Good Web Protection +
Good Detection +
Good Prevention +

360 TS: Light on System (my opinion) +
Excellent Detection +
Good Behavior Protection +
Good Prevention +
Others engines +

Avast Web Protection is better, but I go with the 360 TS, excellent detection, good proactive defense and Avira or Bitdefender engines if you need.

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
as per avast if you know how to deal with or you can live with hardened mode then avast is great. that's all my opinion, because when i installed qohioo ts it takes 24 hours to download bidfender and avira as well as their respective signature after that it never update, when i scan a folder i never detected malware files like other posting here, so moral of the story do not ask others opinion check yourself which is working fully and fine in your system use it and trust it, do not happy click on every on the webpage when you are surfing that's it bye.

it's my opinion not against anybody or any product. sorry. :)

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Ouw yeah..another thread vs and vs again :rolleyes::p:D

Regarding which one is better I think both are good and had pros and cons, with 360 Ts you get better detection, better proactive defense and you got behaviour protection but you also got more false positives with it (since it's using more than one engine) and probably it's heavier than Avast as well. With Avast you get web protection, good detection and more stable and light, but sometime you'll see ads on it :)

So if "Detection" is more important to you then you could pick 360 TS, as for me...I'd vote for avast for lightness, stable and compatibility :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.