App Review 5 Common Myths About Your Antivirus

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
You have done an excellent video and now you did a very well writen review:).
For me the most important is 3 and 4.

Let me tell you an example for 3: I had Trend IS 2014 installed on my pc and i was using Cyberfox. When i tried to update manually Cyberfox using their Update Manager Trend was blocking it as malicious, oh come on
that shouldn't have happenned so i uninstalled Trend.

Example for 4: I had installed on my system an AV, a Firewall and something else ( i can't remember what it was )
and my pc was so slow i just couldn't surf on the internet,this was very frustrating:(:mad:.
After searching on the internet and following tha advice of a friend i installed AVG FREE and all was good.

I hope i have written some good examples and Malware Doctor thanks again for the great review:).

S

Sr. Normal

Below is a general outline that I typed out when producing the video so that I would hit on all the points I wanted to. Note it might not be the most grammatically correct statement as I wrote it in Notepad but at-least Google Translate should be able to help. (note this may not be in the same order as discussed in the video).
  • 1 I do not know how to thank you
  • 2 Great, great, great job.
  • 3 Well explained , clear, concise , without pedantry , interesting, and also with the inconvenience you've taken so I can understand it
I do not know what to say.

When I joined the forum thought I would learn a lot. And it's true , every day teach me new things, but this ... this is what makes it great to MT .

Where can I find this human quality?

Return to point 1.

While @Cats-4_Owners-2 jumped me tears of joy , your gesture has --- as we say in my country " has touched the hearts me me ---.
Now, with the coldest (and a beer) mind , I will again re-read and enjoy your great work.

Thank You @MalwareDoctor

BppPV3K.gif

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
  • 1 I do not know how to thank you
  • 2 Great, great, great job.
  • 3 Well explained , clear, concise , without pedantry , interesting, and also with the inconvenience you've taken so I can understand it
I do not know what to say.

When I joined the forum thought I would learn a lot. And it's true , every day teach me new things, but this ... this is what makes it great to MT .

Where can I find this human quality?

Return to point 1.

While @Cats-4_Owners-2 jumped me tears of joy , your gesture has --- as we say in my country " has touched the hearts me me ---.
Now, with the coldest (and a beer) mind , I will again re-read and enjoy your great work.

Thank You @MalwareDoctor

BppPV3K.gif

I am at a loss of word here. Thank you very much. So what I have done is updated the initial transcript and corrected most if not all of the spelling errors and posted it HERE while also placing the link in the videos description so everyone can understand the content of the video. While I do not see making "translations" for my general videos if I make any sequels I promise to do the same. :D

S

Sr. Normal

I am at a loss of word here. Thank you very much. So what I have done is updated the initial transcript and corrected most if not all of the spelling errors and posted it HERE while also placing the link in the videos description so everyone can understand the content of the video. While I do not see making "translations" for my general videos if I make any sequels I promise to do the same. :D

Wow,Great Job! :)

Transformation sr . Normal to parasite ::rolleyes:
Ensure that when a excellent person make an excellent translationtranslate it in writing !
Get a friend to come home , tell what happened and spend hours watching reviews , he does simultaneous translations and we drinking beer toquether.

Pros : Good friends, good translations , good beer .
Cons : should put something here , right? :D

Thanks @MalwareDoctor, a great educational work, excellent information and a vocation to help the community.
I'll try Talktyper to see how it works for me :confused: . I will keep you informed, Do I hear the sound of relief? ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.