9 Lab Beta 1.0.0.19 Removal Tool

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Anyone using this? It seems good from what I have read. I am just unsure to install it or not? Thanks! marg

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
nope never heard till now, can you provide a link?

Reactions: marg

larcher

Level 1
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
It's really Trojan killer with a different name with slightly older definitions based on my testing and no real time protection option and no reset internet/browser settings area. Also in my experience it really is pretty good but it does have a few more false positives then some may like at times like it detects xvirus personal guard and adw cleaner as malware but if you know enough to know what to tell it to ignore, it has done great legit malware removal in my tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dani Santos

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.