Just a little spin on the Current MT logo

Untitled-1.png

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Am I the only one who likes it more than the one we have now?
Good work, mate!

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Great!

When I first came I thought this was a dodge site because of the dodgy name "MalwareTips." At first I thought it was tips on how to run your malware efficiently and infect as many people in the world as possible :D

As for "Your Security Advisor" The only thing that popped into my mind was "How to bust security with your killer virus"

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Added a little bevel & emboss to the images with some outer glow and noise.When I have more time I can probably make it a little better
It can only be a matter of time before the default logo is replaced with this or one of it's derivative's. ;):)

Reactions: Sr. Normal

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.