Expired Acronis True Image 2015 - Free license for 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
img_ati2015.jpg

Promo link: http://itxon.pl/pcformat/
Code:
Code:
ATI2015

Page in Polish - use translator

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Conditions for obtaining key:
  1. The license key Acronis True Image Home 2015 is designed for one machine and assigned to one user.
  2. The license key is valid for 6 months from date of activation and offers a full version with all features.
  3. The license key is unique and can not be resold on. Any attempt to detect such trafficking will lock key.
  4. One user may receive only one license.
  5. Key to the application is sent to the specified email address on the form, after its verification.
  6. The action lasts until stocks are exhausted keys

Is Acronis also in Polish?
The download installer offered on the promo link is in Polish
Just download the free trial from Acronis in the language you want or English from here http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/acronis_true_image_home_2013.html

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
dude, rollback rx and acronis are different programs.

btw you can grab free key for Acronis True Image 2016 via Beta program

ja sam

Level 1
Verified
May 9, 2014
I did everything like it needs to be done a few days ago and i didn't get the key. It seems stocks are gone? If someone got one left for me i would appreciate it, because i downloaded big file of program over slow connection.

Soorya

Level 1
Verified
Mar 3, 2015
Can anyone confirm that Polish giveaway is over or not ? I did not get any key !

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
dude, rollback rx and acronis are different programs.

btw you can grab free key for Acronis True Image 2016 via Beta program

That's right, RollBack is actually better, doesn't have the bloat, and ten times easier to use. I used to use Acronis until I started using RollBack now I'll never use Acronis again, much less pay for a yearly license for it. Pay for Rollback once and done.

taner

Jul 5, 2015
it does not work! i have tried multiple times, with different VPN IP's and
disabled WEBRTC Addon , empty cache,deleted Cookie History and so on. nothing works!

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
I got an email from acronis@itxon.pl about with the link for which to obtain the 6 month license. Activation has been carried out but there was no license even in the email. I sent an email to the same email address but up to now there is no reply.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.