Expired Adguard 5.9.1080 180 days free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
adguard_logo3.png

Adguard includes anti-phishing features, antitreking, parental control and antibanner. Internet filters designed to block malicious and fraudulent websites (web protection) and all possible kinds of unsolicited advertisements (Adblock) online

• Full functional Premium version is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority support Adguard.
• You get all the functions: Protection from advertising, protection from malicious sites and Parental Control.
• Website Comss.ru added antibanner exceptions. We provide free technical support for our customers in the comments.

http://dl4.comss.ru/download/adguardInstaller.exe

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
its nice tool and it works but i honestly dont believe it worth paying a penny for not with all the free alternatives that does the same job.

but since its free for 6 month its worth using it.

thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Try and find out yourself.... This is really good.
well i have tried it once recently, i found it heavy over my sys resources, and i also found that it is a trial ware so uninstalled and now using ADP. Well i will have a try once more anyway

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
That's a lot of RAM for a filter...

K9 WebProtection, provides antiphising, antimalware/antispyware, parental control, web filtering... and blocks other internet content, including web advertisements.

Only 1.9 MB on RAM... using one process. Slows down web page loading for 1-2 seconds. But... FREE.

However, it's not the RAM usage that matters but the lightness.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013

K9 WebProtection, provides antiphising, antimalware/antispyware, parental control, web filtering... and blocks other internet content, including web advertisements.

Only 1.9 MB on RAM... using one process. Slows down web page loading for 1-2 seconds. But... FREE.

Agree with this.

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
i agree that it uses more RAM than it should but you cannot compare adguard to k9.
k9 is cloud-based which means if it cannot contact the server it will be useless and also explains the lightness on RAM, but adguard uses a full database offline.

ngvmx

Sep 19, 2013
I'm quite interested with the program. but I have some doubts. like this;

Yeah, I would personally favor AdBlock+ over AdGuard. I didn't investigate deeply, but by the look of it, AdGuard uses a key which might be used to identify uniquely a user when it requests its own server at adguard.org.

Gorhill, Developer of HTTP Switchboard, on wilders

I asked similar topics through the Adguard website.
I did not get a reply. 8 days passed.
I asked a similar question to Adfender. I received an answer within 2-3 hours. Remember, Adfender is free.
Difficult questions, perhaps? still they think.

-Adguard using google safe browsing database and wot database. Are they online or offline? I hate tracking companies, I will buy Adguard because of them! If this is online check, Google&Wot can track me using my ip and other technic. Did you take precautions against it?

Google also known as tracking company, All anti-tracking software block their some parts, like analystic/doubleclick/...etc. I dont trust them!

Also i dont trust Wot if you are using online check, can i disable this function? I dont want to sent any data to anywhere.

I'm little confused about Adguard. There are more important things than ram usage, like privacy!

Reactions: Koroke San

Malware Security

Level 11
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Good Giveaway, but I use there free ad on and it blocks malicious sites and pop ups really good. I actually did a video on it a little awhile ago.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014

K9 not blocks all ads , i'm using it too :D

hadzipopovac

Level 1
Verified
Jan 9, 2013
I have tried this piece of software and i'm very satisfied .
So far away better of ADB .
There is no any impact on connection as ADB .
If you remove ADB you will see how is fresh and new your computer/browser without him.
ADguard has plenty of options for customizing , you should try and then rate this software .
This is my vision for this from my own experience with this software .
On the end the choice is only up to you ;)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I've been using this for about a day now.... Seems to be working well.

iVRXbgn.png

koushik

Level 2
Verified
Nov 15, 2013
Petrovic !! How do I get the 180 days license key ?? I can't find a way to get a key :( help me ?? :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.