Expired Adguard - ONE Year FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Adquard - ONE Year FREE

Go to promo page:http://adguard.com/en/get-adguard-for-free.html and carefully reading the rule for getting the key!

About:
Adquard is a powerful Internet filter that is compatible with all popular browsers and protects you against obtrusive and unpleasant advertisements, speeds up page loading and reduces bandwidth usage. It also protects you from visiting phishing and malware websites.

Adguard-5.9-screenshot.jpg

Features :
1.Ad blocking – Adguard will block ads in all browsers and in most applications. Quality of blocking will be similar to that we have in Adguard for Windows.
2.Browsing Security – As it is the case in Windows-version, Adguard for Android will use our anti-phishing database to protect you from phishing and malicious websites. The problem with online threats to mobile devices and tablets is as urgent as to computers.
3.Filtering and Root – The fact is that there is no common standard of traffic filtering for Android. Some devices allow filtering the one way, and some the other. Adguard for Android will support several filtering options to cover the maximum number of devices.
4.Premium and free mode – Adguard for Android can be used absolutely free. However, some functions will be available only after purchasing the Premium license.
5.Filtering of all applications – By default, Adguard will filter traffic only in your browsers. Filtering of applications will be available only to Premium users.
6.Protection from phishing and malware websites – This feature will also be available only to Premium users.
7.Adguard will not work on:
1.Small part of 4.0.x и 4.4.x devices due to errors in implementation of VPN to firmware of these devices.
2.Some CyanogenMod and AOSP firmware due to the lack of VPN support

ENJOY !

"First of all we want to assure you – we will certainly define that your friend installed Adguard on your recommendation. To make this happen you need to follow a single rule: new user need to go to the Adguard website using your personal link.

Step-by-step installation process looks like this:

1. A person goes to the site via your personal link;
  2. Downloads the installation file from the site;
  3. Installs Adguard and runs it.
That’s it! We want to warn you about a few nuances:

1. We will make the recommendation count only if the user had a chance to see the work of Adguard. This implies that the program shall be used for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Recommendation for the ip-address, which already had Adguard installed, does not count. This means, if your friend has already installed Adguard on his computer, your recommendation for him does not fall under conditions of the promotion.
  3. License key that you will receive as a result of promotion is valid for one year.
Once 4 installations are made on your recommendation, our system will automatically send the Adguard license code to your email.

Type of the license key — bonus. We give only one Adguard activation key per one email address.

This means that if you later want to get another key, you will have to use a different email address for recommendations of Adguard to four more friends.

Please note: free license for Adguard is granted only if the installation via your link was made by real people.

Please do not try to cheat and do more installations manually, as it contradicts the conditions for getting the free key.

Traditionally, we caution you against downloading Adguard via torrent: Adguard repack version distributed through torrents may contain unwanted software or viruses."

Source:http://adguard.com/en/get-adguard-for-free.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This promo requires that 4 people go to the site via your share link.They then download & install the file and run the program.Pay special attention to the "few nuances" highlighted in bold green text.This is not really a giveaway but more of a promo with very stringent rules.You may actually have better odds of winning the lottery :D Good luck :) below are some screenshots for reference.

"First of all we want to assure you – we will certainly define that your friend installed Adguard on your recommendation. To make this happen you need to follow a single rule: new user need to go to the Adguard website using your personal link.

Step-by-step installation process looks like this:

1. A person goes to the site via your personal link;
  2. Downloads the installation file from the site;
  3. Installs Adguard and runs it.
That’s it! We want to warn you about a few nuances:

1. We will make the recommendation count only if the user had a chance to see the work of Adguard. This implies that the program shall be used for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Recommendation for the ip-address, which already had Adguard installed, does not count. This means, if your friend has already installed Adguard on his computer, your recommendation for him does not fall under conditions of the promotion.
  3. License key that you will receive as a result of promotion is valid for one year.
Once 4 installations are made on your recommendation, our system will automatically send the Adguard license code to your email.

popza.png

2ib2e7t.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Does anyone have extra key? If you have please give it to me...
After all the hoops you have to jump through to get one I am not sure that somebody would give it up.Thats if you can actually run the gauntlet on this promo and are even successful.I think it would be easier just to pay for it.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
It takes about 15-20 minutes to get a 1 year adguard key using a Vmware. Moreover, if you sign up by this link https://aff.adguard.com/en/welcome.html You will find an unique link for installation file. And inviting 4 friends they will send you 2 year key.

My point is the average person might not have a virtual machine installed or understand the method you are alluding to.It dos not need to be explained in the forums,I am just commenting on the average user trying to obtain this.Signing up for an affiliate partner is just one more hoop to jump through.

Reactions: Morro
ا

الشمس

Thats if you can actually run the gauntlet on this promo and are even successful.

i have been wanting to try out ad guard & since it said a 365 days license i was interested but i am not willing to

go through the referral thingy to get a key.

After all the hoops you have to jump through to get one
avast! had a similar referral offer last year which i did not participate in for the same reasons.

i.m.h.o. referral offers are not really give aways.

Reactions: Morro and frogboy

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
You are right. The average person might not have a virtual machine installed and might not have enough skills how to get it. In this case, it's easier to buy it. By the way, if you are going to buy it I strongly recommend you to choose pay option in ,,Roubles,, than in Us dollars. Because a 1 year standard license for a single computer costs 199 Russian Roubles or about $6. If you choose pay with Us dollars it shows you $19.95.
You can also receive a beta-key if you contact their administrator in their forum. He will give you a beta-key and assign you as a beta-tester. And the last way to get a key is to win in contests if there are. Personally, I made a contest with adguard last month. They provided me a life-time premium keys, 1 year premium and standard keys. All the winners were awarded. They also gave me as gift 1 lifetime premium license.

View attachment 22568
What contest u won?
I also want a lifetime license

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Hi Nikolay,

Since your nickname clearly states you are russian :), would you let me know how you paid them?
6Nppzs8.jpg

Hi,

Actually, I didn't purchase a license. You see, we have a Russian site where we made contests for some programs like Adguard, Revo, Acronis... The adguard team gave me life-time licenses for contests and some licenses for site staff. So, I received it for free. I think the system detects that you are not from Russia and doesn't let you to buy it with discount. What if you will try to set a Russian Ip and process payment?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hi Nikolay,

If you want, I'm also willing to pay you (plus something more for your work) via PayPal or any other way so you could buy those 3 licenses for me with your russian payment method.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: these are the payment methods (mostly russian) available when choosing to buy in Roubles:

I would strongly advise members not to offer payment to another member to secure software or any other item via Paypal or other methods.The only exception to this would be donating for legitimate services rendered via paypal.The only services that would qualify for that on this site is Malware Removal Assistance.These services are offered free of charge by experts in malware removal and donations for their time (and they put in a lot of time) are welcomed.These donations are made through a secure/verified paypal account.
Offering payment in any other fashion on this site to members who are only known to you on this site should not be done,especially in the forums.

Reactions: Dan Aykroyd

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Thanks for your reply Nikolay.

Do you know if there is a virtual prepaid card (Visa) that I could buy from your country in order to validate it as a russian when purchasing Adguard?

Thanks,

Never used credit card to buy any soft. I always try to find a way for any soft for free :). But I can contact the guy from adguard team and ask him to help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan Aykroyd

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for your reply Nikolay.

I don't think it's detecting my IP, because the site lets me work with it OK until I enter my credit card details. It's probably detecting that my CC isn't Russia-based, as do many other services (Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store, etc. impose the same limitation with cards from outside US).

Do you know if there is a virtual prepaid card (Visa) that I could buy from your country in order to validate it as a russian when purchasing Adguard?

Thanks,
Never used credit card to buy any soft. I always try to find a way to any softs for free :). But I can contact the guy from adguard team and ask him to help you.

Can this be done via PM please.Here is not really the place.Thanks :)

Dan Aykroyd

Nov 5, 2014
Never used credit card to buy any soft. I always try to find a way for any soft for free :). But I can contact the guy from adguard team and ask him to help you.

Thanks Nikolay! That would be great! I'll reach you over PM.

Can this be done via PM please.Here is not really the place.Thanks :)

Hi exterminator, sorry for the offense! I'll continue via PM then. Thanks for your time in moderating these forums.

Regards,

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks Nikolay! That would be great! I'll reach you over PM.

Hi exterminator, sorry for the offense! I'll continue via PM then. Thanks for your time in moderating these forums.

Regards,
No offense. Just don't want you to get offers from someone with not so good intentions.It is better to keep these kind of discussions out of site for your security.

Reactions: Shadowave

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.