Adguard : Very Effective

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Adguard is an effective and fast software, extension addin which helps to counter all sorts of internet mess. Try it and you would love it. Webpages load faster and it bocks all sorts of advertisements. Links to adware and malicious sites is blocked.

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
how's the free version ? does it block ads completely ? or is there a free version ?

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Thanks. As I said, both the links does not provide Firefox extension. I will give it a try when they release one.

toffee

Level 6
Verified
Feb 17, 2013
Adguard is an effective and fast software, extension addin which helps to counter all sorts of internet mess. Try it and you would love it. Webpages load faster and it bocks all sorts of advertisements. Links to adware and malicious sites is blocked.

Try Ad Muncher! :)

S

starchild76

the best adblocker for me is adblock plus , ofcourse accompanied by fanboys ultimate tracking and anoyance list. have tried adguard and it slows browsing speed and it did not block some adds!

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
I didn't say BUY, I said TRY! It's free so far. :D

Adguard is also paid software. ;)

Let me correct you adguard has both paid & free software.
  1. Chrome Web Store - Adguard AdBlocker
    https://chrome.google.com/.../adguard.../bgnkhhnnamic...‎
    Google Chrome
    Rating: 5 - ‎735 votes - ‎Free
    Unmatched adblock extension against advertising and pop-ups. Blocks ads on Facebook, Youtube and all other websites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus

toffee

Level 6
Verified
Feb 17, 2013
Let me correct you adguard has both paid & free software.

As I know there are Standard and Premium licenses.
Sometimes there are promo and contest. Several days ago was giveaway for Adguard Standard for 180 days. So you can have paid version for free. It is your choice, Terry Ganzi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.