Advanced System Care 6.0.2.114 Beta 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Source: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/System-Tweak/Advanced-WindowsCare.shtml

What's New:

· Brand New User Interface for Easier and Simpler Use, with New One-Click Solution Providing the Maximum Convenience for Users to have Full Range of PC-Care Service.
· New Surfing Protection Technology for TOP Online Security and Safer Online Environment by Detecting Risky Website and Other E-threats from Harming Your PC.
· New Performance Monitoring Technology as an Add-On for More Comprehensive and Efficient Optimization by Real-Time Monitoring PC Performance and Quicker Launch of the Program.
· New Generation Technology for Much Lighter Installation Package Yet More Powerful Functions to Protect Your PC from Hidden Security Threats.
· New Internet Boost Technology for Faster and Smoother Online Experience.
· More Secure, Stable, Smart and Reliable Performance in Cleaning and Optimization Gives You Peace of Mind and Ensures an Always-On, Automated, and All-In-One PC Healthcare Service.
· Improved Active Optimize Function for Smarter Real-time Optimization by Intelligently Managing System Resources in the Background.
· Improved Toolbox for Daily PC Maintenance and ALL-In-One Solution by Including Tools for System Cleaning, Optimizing and Repairing, Tools for Security Enhancement, and Tools for Full Control over the System.
· Improved Turbo Boost Function for More Efficient Working and Superb Gaming Experience.
· Enhanced Registry Fix and Vulnerability Scanning Technology Ensures More Effective and Time-Saving Performance.
· More to be discovered by you.

Screenshots:

Advanced-WindowsCare_120.png

Advanced-WindowsCare_122.png

Advanced-WindowsCare_123.png

D

Deleted member 178

Just tried it, made it portable, it becomes my favorite system tool ! :D

Untitled-19.png

P

Plexx

umbra, such a lovely wallpaper and yet your desktop feels a bit too busy:(

Have you considered having some of the icons in a folder?

Back on topic: UI does look nice and clean.

I am particularly interested in this:
New Surfing Protection Technology for TOP Online Security and Safer Online Environment by Detecting Risky Website and Other E-threats from Harming Your PC

Also the question: will it be in the Pro or Free final version?

D

Deleted member 178

Moose said:
Can U tell us how to make it portable? For a UBS Flash Stick? Thanks!

You must install the program -> Tools -> ASC portable version

Untitled-20.png

Biozfear said:
umbra, such a lovely wallpaper and yet your desktop feels a bit too busy:(
Have you considered having some of the icons in a folder?

I like to click only one time , not 2 :p

I am particularly interested in this:
New Surfing Protection Technology for TOP Online Security and Safer Online Environment by Detecting Risky Website and Other E-threats from Harming Your PC
Also the question: will it be in the Pro or Free final version?

Actually it is a free version feature

Untitled-21.png

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Is this like CCleaner but more advanced? Because I've always thought that it was and is a bit heavy on the RAM usage.

D

Deleted member 178

McLovin said:
Is this like CCleaner but more advanced? Because I've always thought that it was and is a bit heavy on the RAM usage.

more like Tuneup , Resource usage on idle, Auto-care turned on, the resource monitor uses around 8-10mb WS

Untitled-22.png

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
more like Tuneup , Resource usage on idle, Auto-care turned on, the resource monitor uses around 8-10mb WS

Untitled-22.png

Looks like it doesn't use a lot. Going to try this next. If it's like CCleaner it can't be that bad.

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
Where are they basing the database of their Surfing Protection? from BD?

I like the design of Surfing Protection (the check after the website).

45920849.png

I'm using this product since v4.

Nikos

Jul 19, 2012
umbrapolaris hello there!

What security prodeucts running on your tray icons?

Comodo Firewall i see webroot and what else please?

P

Plexx

Nikos said:

It is listed in his configuration:
Emsisoft Anti-malware
Rainmeter (for his monitoring purposes)
CIS (not just the firewall)
Webroot SecureAnywhere
Trillian
Advanced system care 6 beta (at the time of the screenshot)

P

Plexx

Nikos said:
thank you!

You are welcome. It will take you awhile to get used to the forums as in where specific information is posted, where specific discussions take place etc.

Enjoy your reading!

D

Deleted member 178

Biozfear said:
Nikos said:

It is listed in his configuration:
Emsisoft Anti-malware
Rainmeter (for his monitoring purposes)
CIS (not just the firewall)
Webroot SecureAnywhere
Trillian
Advanced system care 6 beta (at the time of the screenshot)

exactly and Shadow Defender (the yellow icon is when it's turn off, blue on Shadow Mode)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.