1. Warning Welcome to MalwareTips.com, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn about PC security and computers.
    As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but you can not create new threads or reply to an existing one unless you are a registered member. By joining our free community you will have access to post threads, start private conversations with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join us today!
  2. Emsisoft  Mobile Security GiveawayEXCLUSIVE MalwareTips.com: Emsisoft Mobile Security Giveaway

Get a free license key for Emsisoft Mobile Security to protect your Android smartphone. We are giving away Emsisoft Mobile Security license keys for our awesome members!

Get an Emsisoft Mobile Security license key!

3. Zemana AntiLogger Unlimited GiveawayEXCLUSIVE: Zemana AntiLogger Giveaway

Get a free license key for Zemana AntiLogger. We are giving away 300 Zemana AntiLogger license keys for our awesome members!

Get a Zemana AntiLogger license key!

4.  NoVirusThanks EXE GiveawayEXCLUSIVE MalwareTips.com : NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro Giveaway

Get a free license key for NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro. We are giving away NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro license keys for our awesome members!

Get a NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro license key!

5. ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security GiveawayEXCLUSIVE MalwareTips.com:ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security Giveaway

Get a free license key for ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security. We are giving away ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security license keys for our awesome members!

Get a ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security license key!

6. Windows XP End Of Support

After 12 years, support for Windows XP has ended on April 8, 2014. There will be no more security updates or technical support for the Windows XP operating system. Without critical Windows XP security updates, your PC may become vulnerable to harmful viruses, spyware, and other malicious software which can steal or damage your business data and information. Many software vendors will no longer support their products running on Windows XP as they are unable to receive Windows XP updates. Most PC hardware manufacturers will stop supporting Windows XP on existing and new hardware.

7. Tip of the Day Tech Support Scams
    In a recent twist, scam artists are using the phone to try to break into your computer. They call, claiming to be computer techs associated with well-known companies like Microsoft. They say that they’ve detected viruses or other malware on your computer to trick you into giving them remote access or paying for software you don’t need.
    These scammers take advantage of your reasonable concerns about viruses and other threats. They know that computer users have heard time and again that it’s important to install security software. But the purpose behind their elaborate scheme isn’t to protect your computer; it’s to make money.

Advanced system care pro vs Wise care 365 pro

Discussion in 'War Room' started by technology, Aug 16, 2013.

?

1. Advanced system care pro

61.5%
  2. Wise care 365 pro

38.5%
  1. technology

technology Regular Member

Hi,

which one is better in optimization ? I don't care which one have more feature.. vote from your experience with both products

2. Moose

Moose Active Member

Wise care 365 Pro with CCleaner!
  3. King Mellow

King Mellow Regular Member

I second that.
  4. Littlebits

Littlebits Super Moderator Staff Member

Both are excellent products but Advanced SystemCare has more features then Wise Care 365. The Toolbox is what I like about it the most. I never use the cleaner, I prefer CCleaner.

I just use the free version, no need to buy the Pro version since neither one doesn't really offer anything special.

Check out the Advanced SystemCare product comparison

Wise Care 365 product comparison

Enjoy!! :D
  5. DreadedKamoteness

DreadedKamoteness New Member

i would go for advanced system care, it has better registry cleaning capabilities. . .
    tried wise care and my pc have a prompt saying scanning and repairing registry everytime i boot, i think something went wrong with it's reg cleaning. . .
  6. Huracan

Huracan Administrator Staff Member

Neither, I've used the Free versions but contained too many tools or I didn't need to use 70% of them.

For self-system maintenance I use;
    + Autoruns (TechNet)
    + CCleaner (Piriform)
    + IObit Uninstaller (IObit)
    + RegScanner (Nirisoft), including regedit.msc for manual deletion.
    + Search Everything (VoidTools)
  7. Littlebits

I don't use most of the features either, I hate auto maintenance tools.

However I use WSCC which includes portable versions of all of Microsoft Sysinternals Suite and Nirsoft Utilities together in one portable program. Of coarse this is for users who are more technical.

Thanks. :D
  8. technology

thank you all for reply,
    I found both are excellent and as Littlebits said the toolbox of system care is what I liked most but when we talk about registry cleaner, I feel that registry fix in system care a little fishy !!,, IMO and may be I'm wrong
  9. technology

what about Auslogics BoostSpeed vs both products ? :D
  10. Littlebits

Auslogics BoostSpeed is also a good product, but the main problem with it is all of the important strong features is already available as freeware in their stand-alone products, what is missing is available in other freeware products. So the only advantage is having all features in one product.

All system maintenance products have their strong features and weak features. To get the best of the features you have to use different products. I have never seen a complete system maintenance product with all of the best of the features included in one product.

The closest has to be Advanced SystemCare but Glary Utilities latest version is almost as good. Glary Utilities "Advanced Tools" is very similar to Advanced System Care's "Toolbox".

Enjoy!! :D
  11. thetechguy

thetechguy Regular Member

I love Wise Care, I use the free version though.

Much like some people have a layered security, I have a layered maintenance approach. Wise does a lot of things, and is more in depth than CCleaner when it comes to the registry.

That said I've tried the new ASC beta and really like it too.

The only one I'd ever pay for is Auslogics BoostSpeed, I've liked their free stuff and used it a lot but Wise does it almost all in one. I still use CCleaner, BleachBit, Defraggler (sometimes), etc.
  12. realraydon

realraydon New Member

Advanced SystemCare Pro
    especially the toolbox, and the new added Toolbars Uninstallation Module on IObit Uninstaller 3, it makes me love it even better.
  13. cdnsempre

cdnsempre Regular Member

Advanced SystemCare Pro is for novice or inexperienced users in Windows.
    I also went well, but I have gained enough experience to understand that they modify and destabilize the correct operation of the operating system.
    Choise for CCleaner and understand this tool.
  14. Petrovic

Petrovic Well-Known Member

Advanced SystemCare has more features)
  15. Umbra Polaris

Umbra Polaris Testing And Review Expert Staff Member

Wise Care + Ccleaner; wise care is among the few one that remove win updates unwanted files easily