Expired Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO 6 month free protection

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO provides automated and all-in-one PC care service with Malware Removal, Registry Fix, Privacy Protection, Performance Tune-up, and System Cleaning capabilities.

It also creates superior and safer online experience with the latest Surfing Protection and Internet Boost technology, to ensure your top online security and maximum PC performance.

IObit-Advanced-SystemCare-7-PRO.jpg

Features:
  • Basic Protection from Security Threats
  • Enhanced Malware Protection
  • Surf and Search the Web Safely
  • Basic System Optimization
  • Ultimate System Tuneup for Top Performance
  • Up to 300% Internet Speedup with Internet Booster
  • Real-time Optimization with Active Optimize
  • Deep Windows Registry Clean
  • Maximum Hard Drive Performance
  • Over 20 Smart Tools for Daily PC Maintenance
  • Auto Clean for Privacy Security Whenever You Log on
  • Block Malicious Attempts to Access Your Personal Data
Go to this link http://www.topsoftbargains.com/w/advanced-systemcare-7-pro-discount-coupon-code/

Click download then proceed to checkout

You will have to make an account with TopSoft Bargains which only requires:
*username
*Password
*email

Then click place order

On this page are the installer & license .rar file downloads as in the screenshot below

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.09.07_15h49m10s_001_.png

The installer is a ASC 7 partner setup from IObit

Installer scanned and 100% clean

Virus total results

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

BERROHO

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
thank you man but i dont apreciat this programe ; programes ho can't be deleted saftely so bade; sory im not very good in engliche language

sory i test it last 2 years and they install tolbar and malware with him ; hhhh so bade in engliche ; sory

Last edited by a moderator:

natan martins

Verified
Sep 30, 2014
advance system care and software that rwalmente and very good and also has a good web filter your antivirus

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Please remember that the giveaways that are posted in this forum are posted to give members a reference as to what promos,freebies,deals and trials are available around the web.That being said sometimes they are not the best software that is out there.ASC is popular with some and not so with others.My thoughts on these programs is they can do more harm then good especially for a basic user.There are free options that are pretty safe to use for any user.CCleaner is all I use and I have been using it for many,many years without a problem.It does pretty much the same thing as these programs without all the fancy system tuning,optimization options that these "claim to" have.Depending on what you put on your PC there is no "magic " one click button that is going to help you.There are good free defrag programs also.
My personal opinion is if you have a good AV/Security Suite,use a program such as Sandboxie,a good on demand scanner(s),CCleaner(offers backups to registry cleaning which is very easy to use and restore) or Privazer(a bit intimidating to basic users) and a good backup solution you will be fine.Maintaining your PC regularly by cleaning junk files and obsolete registry with CCleaner and a defrag should keep you running fine.

ahmad_rafiansyah

Level 1
Verified
Sep 15, 2013
I also do not use it anymore, because the other day my computer into a mess and restore Windows installation again.

I do not believe with this software.

Hello all I want opinions from you all about this ... ASC 8?

Please review here

Last edited:

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I also do not use it anymore, because the other day my computer into a mess and restore Windows installation again.
I do not believe with this software.
Hello all I want opinions from you all about this ... ASC 8?
Please review here

This is a Beta version of ASC 8.Personally this is one Beta I would run on a Virtual Machine or test PC.Too many things that can go wrong.I don't use the software so I can't really comment on it other than my personal opinions on these type of programs in general.

Reactions: donetao

ahmad_rafiansyah

Level 1
Verified
Sep 15, 2013
What do you think everything Advanced SystemCare better or vice versa ..? :confused::confused::confused:
Software utility which one is better according to you all ....?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.