Expired Advanced SystemCare 7 Ultimate (with antivirus) - Free license for 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Kumaran

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2013
Advanced SystemCare 7 Ultimate (with antivirus) - Free license for 6 months

FknotjMQ.png

I2juVn2Q.png

- License term - 6 months (up to 04/14/2015).
- This is a license for 1 user for home use.
- You get free upgrades during the license period.
- No free technical support.
- The program can be installed and reinstalled with repeated registration.

Activate the Pro-version using the license code for 6 months (until 14 April 2015):
7FAC5-4AB1D-FFC7F-5CFD6

Promo

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Just curious, on this programs info. page it says it uses Bitdefender's Antivirus technology, does this mean you get Bitdefender's antivirus database updates from bitdefender, and if so at what rate, every few hours or every week, month? Just wondering if anyone might know.

Also, I suspect what you are getting is an older version of Bitdefender for protection, if so does that mean it is not as secure even if getting updated antivirus signatures?

The programs info. page mentions "Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 is compatible with other security software", does this mean if you choose to NOT use the included antivirus you can turn it off and use another security software, or will their antivirus software work side by side with your current antivirus software?

I am thinking of trying this program out, but I thought I would ask a few questions first for those of you who might know.

Thanks in advance for any information and or replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.