Expired Advanced SystemCare Pro 7 - 11 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
To receive a free license Advanced SystemCare Pro 7 for 11 months for free, follow these steps:

1. Download Advanced SystemCare 7 and install it on your computer. [Majorgeeks download link]

2. Activate Pro-version using the license code:

296EB-880A1-8E79B-B0AB4

Terms of promotion

- This is the license for 1 user at 11 months: will expire February 26, 2015.
- you get the free updates for 11 months
- No free technical support
- can be installed and uninstalled re-registration.

Please take note :

For your PC safety, it is recommended that you create a System Restore Point and backup important data as these kind of software can modify your system settings, registry and files.
This will help restore your PC to an earlier state in case something ever goes wrong in the future.

This program is advertising supported and may offer to install third party programs that are not required for the program to run.
These may include a toolbar, changing your homepage, default search engine or other third party programs.
Please watch the installation carefully to opt out.

koushik

Level 2
Verified
Nov 15, 2013
Guyz !! We all know that ASC gave everyone the same license for 11 months !! Will someone be kind enough to inbox me the license key ?? I somehow missed the giveaway and the sale is now expired :( please inbox me the license key :( help me plz :oops:

Venhiem

Level 3
Verified
Mar 10, 2014
Guys, since this programs offers additional junk software, and most other programs do too (even Avast! tries to sneak in Google Chrome and set it as default and Flash Player tries to get to install McAfee Scan), I'd like to recommend this piece of program I found. It automatically unchecks and disables the junk software opt-in and if you do start to install junk software, it gives a warning. Its name is Unchecky, available for free at unchecky.com ;). If this has been discussed before then Mods, feel free to delete this post.

Reactions: koushik

koushik

Level 2
Verified
Nov 15, 2013
Guys, since this programs offers additional junk software, and most other programs do too (even Avast! tries to sneak in Google Chrome and set it as default and Flash Player tries to get to install McAfee Scan), I'd like to recommend this piece of program I found. It automatically unchecks and disables the junk software opt-in and if you do start to install junk software, it gives a warning. Its name is Unchecky, available for free at unchecky.com ;). If this has been discussed before then Mods, feel free to delete this post.

very handy program !! thx :)

Reactions: Venhiem

Peter Mundy

Jun 8, 2014
Thanks, am trying the 11 month licence. The program downloaded with another that I had been given a licence code for, so I was at a loss for a while.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.