App Review AdwCleaner Removal Test (MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

sithlordadler

Level 2
Verified
Jun 27, 2015
Great review as always.
Judging by this test, I'd assume you would recommend this over Bitdefender's adware removal tool Because it seems like a better program.

Reactions: MDTechVideos

NekoJonez

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2015
I always use AdwCleaner as the second step in the removal process. First I uninstall all the adware and junk using Revo Uninstaller. Then, I run AdwCleaner and JRT. Then Hitman Pro, MBAM, HerdProtect, Reason Core Security, Avast Browser Clean-up and MBAR. Yeah, might be overkill but this way I'm sure the shizzle is gone on the pc.

So, even if AdwCleaner doesn't pick it all up, my other scans will.

I honestly think that tech peeps like myself will use AdwCleaner as part of their cleanup process.

Reactions: Rogueabc

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.