Alaa40AnAX Config

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Very nice configuration, upon downloading samples its better to test on separate computer (not your production system) or use fully virtualized/partial like Sandboxie and Shadow Defender or virtual machine if enough computer specifications.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you, Alaa40AnAX, for sharing your configurations which were quite impressive, and for ultimately embracing UAC. Well done!:D

I completely agree with @jamescv7 as my family uses both the free Sandboxie
..and Shadow Defender too.
Give each of them a test drive (one at a time) for they are truly significant protection!:):)

A free alternate app I have used beside Sandboxie with Windows XP is called Time Freeze:
Read about Virtual Box on the site, Softpedia:
..and you can read more & download directly from the developer here:

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.