All Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 DLC Will Be Exclusives for 30 Days on PS4 & PS3

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
http://games.softpedia.com/blog/all...xclusives-for-30-days-on-ps4-ps3-484947.shtml

The game's content will appear later on PC, Xbox One, 360
Sony confirms the exact terms of the deal it struck with Activision, explaining that all the downloadable content for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will be released first on PS4 and PS3, and then, after 30 days, on PC, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is this year's installment in the first-person shooter series published by Activision and is set to arrive from developer Treyarch this November.

However, unlike previous years, the large publisher no longer has an exclusivity deal with Microsoft to ensure that new DLC packs appear first on Xbox One or Xbox 360, like how it's currently happening with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Instead, Sony explains to Kotaku, following the E3 2015 reveal, that all Black Ops 3 add-ons will launch first on PS4 and PS3.

After 30 days of availability on PlayStation platforms, the new DLC map packs will be released on other platforms, in the form of the PC, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 platforms.

As such, if fans want to get the new Black Ops 3 content as soon as possible, they're invited to buy the PS4 or PS3 versions of the first-person shooter when it launches on November 6, worldwide.

I

illumination

I plan to add this to my steam account.. I can wait for the DLC packs, does not bother me, i will be just happy to have dedicated servers unlike Advanced Warfare on PC.

Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.