Expired Amigabit Data Recovery - Free One YEAR

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Amigabit Data Recovery - Free One YEAR

How it works:

Just like promo page:https://www.facebook.com/discoundandfree?sk=app_212097992149339&ref=woobox
and you will get it FREE and Enjoy 1-Year Free Upgrade/Update Service!

Download trial:http://www.amigabit.com/data-recovery/free-file-recovery.html

About:

1.Complete Recovery: safely recover all files in any data loss situation, including deleted files, formatted files and raw data.
2.Shortcut Mode Recovery:directly recover the specific file type like photos, videos, songs or documents, no matter in what data loss situation
3.Fast Recovery: fast undelete files that were accidently deleted and emptied from trash bins.
4.Format Recovery: effectively restore all kinds of files lost due to accidental formatting.Raw Data 5.Recovery: deep scan and flawlessly reclaim all lost data even from severely corrupted storage media or file systems.

2310421.png

Valid before 2014.09.01

Professional, Trustable and Easy-to-use
Files Supported: Photos, videos, music, docs, emails, program files, compressed files, webpage etc.
Any Data Loss Situation: Retrieve deleted, formatted, inaccessible, partition lost, system crashed, file system corrupted etc.
Recover Data From: hard drive, USB flash disk, disk image, RAID, digital camera, mobile phone, memory card, mp3/mp4 player and more,
Totally Safe: this Windows data recovery program does zero harm to your storage media.
User-friendly interface
The interface of is very easy-to-use. Any new user can follow the intuitive guide on the interface to retrieve deleted files or restore lost data within only 3 steps: Select Recovery Mode, Scan Computer/ Device and Recover. Do as the intuitive guide on the interface; no data recovery experience is required.

Considerate Data Recovering Settings
1.Filter and search files from the scanning results according to file type/size/name, create date/modify date/scan date in order to find out the desired file directly
2.Before recovering files, you can highlight a file and preview it to make sure whether it is the right one you need before data retrieval
3.Save scanning results for future file recovery to free us from rescanning the disk drive from which we are recovering files.
4.The Resume Recovery feature helps import the previous scanning results from the hard disk and continue file recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxygen

Loveyou999

Level 1
Verified
Aug 4, 2014
Free One Year means you can keep it as long as possible and your can Enjoy 1-Year Free upgrade/update service!

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Is it a lifetime license with only 1 year free update / upgrades?

Or is the license only good for one year period?

"keep it as long as possible and your can Enjoy 1-Year Free upgrade/update service" is not really clear, I'm not going to install recovery software if it is only a one year license and for what they charge for it is nonsense.

DiskDigger $15 LIFETIME license with LIFETIME updates

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Is it a lifetime license with only 1 year free update / upgrades?

Or is the license only good for one year period?
"Enjoy 1-Year Free Upgrade/Update Service"This means you can keep it as long as possible,it is a lifetime license with 1 year worth of updates for the Standard Edition only !

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Ok ..... I finally broke down and installed it, looks like it is a lifetime license with 1 years worth of updates for the Standard Edition only, the facebook site tries to get you to download the pro edition so be careful.

I'm sorry, but "Enjoy 1-Year Free Upgrade/Update Service" tells me nothing about the software license itself, understanding that you are probably not good at speaking English, I would recommend using another translator.

Edward ST

Level 3
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
Ok ..... I finally broke down and installed it, looks like it is a lifetime license with 1 years worth of updates for the Standard Edition only, the facebook site tries to get you to download the pro edition so be careful.

I'm sorry, but "Enjoy 1-Year Free Upgrade/Update Service" tells me nothing about the software license itself, understanding that you are probably not good at speaking English, I would recommend using another translator.

The facebook page clearly says:
You can Use it As Long As Possible and Enjoy 1-Year Free Upgrade/Update Service
So, she translated correctly :)

Michal Smith

Aug 27, 2014
Well it’s interesting, there’s one more tool called Remo recovery tool. It’s a free data recovery software which I have been using from past two years, once check out for it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.