Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I would consider using MBAM Pro as on demand only with BTS 2015 running
Consider a back up solution as well as Password manager
Consider uBlock in FF & Chrome

Reactions: Sr. Normal
H

hjlbx

Just a suggestion ... add backup solution(s).

AOMEI Standard (freeware) is worth a look as it will do everything you need.

When it comes to backup software there are a lot of alternatives...compatibility is foremost, speed secondary.

Reactions: Sr. Normal

Amiral7224

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 3, 2015
Ok, thanks hjlbx, I was looking for a good backup solution and Norton just didnt cut it, another problem is backup space... I will defiantly be looking into what you recommended.As for a password manager I forgot to mention I have Bitdefender Wallet.

H

hjlbx

Ok, thanks hjlbx, I was looking for a good backup solution and Norton just didnt cut it, another problem is backup space... I will defiantly be looking into what you recommended.As for a password manager I forgot to mention I have Bitdefender Wallet.

If space is a problem, then use cloud storage ... or snatch up >= 64 GB flash drive or, better yet, external HDD when on sale

Reactions: Oxygen

Amiral7224

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 3, 2015
Well right now I am manually copying important files to my laptop, but I would be interested in having a specific space just for backups.What online storage service offers the most space?For free?

S

Sr. Normal

I would only add Privazer , works fine with Ccleaner is a free program worth

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Regarding in backup and recovery consider multil backup pattern not just in cloud storage but handling external HDD is very handy to use for backup purpose.

In security none I can see any problem unless for better optimization just the BIS caused it contains a lot of features to use it and customize.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.