amz's config

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Did you try the Browser SLEIPNIR 5 ?
It´s very fast and don´t forget migrat the bookmarks from your Google chrome.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Just to add some back-up solution and maybe decide between WSA or ESET, there's no need for both... :)

amz

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
not using any backup softwares because i never had any need for backups for the past one or two years.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
not using any backup softwares because i never had any need for backups for the past one or two years.
Didn't have either for problems like malware infection or similar, but I just do a system partition backup, it saves me a lot of work when need to reinstall system. And of course every important file backup-ed and encrypted in the cloud...

amz

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Didn't have either for problems like malware infection or similar, but I just do a system partition backup, it saves me a lot of work when need to reinstall system. And of course every important file backup-ed and encrypted in the cloud...
Ok..
Is there any good free backup softwares or should I go for paid ?

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
ESET is fine, unless you think WSA is a little lighter and something you prefer.

amz

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
ESET is fine, unless you think WSA is a little lighter and something you prefer.
Actually I like wsa that's why keeping it. And eset+wsa doesn't causing any slowdowns

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.