Anonymous threatening to hack Islamic Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Is this antagonist vs. antagonist or protagonist vs, antagonist? ;)

Since hacking skills if used in wrong way can be criminal act, but for killing its totally unmerciful already.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
This is a rare example of when destructive forces may be directed toward a better use.

anonymous took down an islamist website declaring war against islamist crazies

As I understand it, there are different like minded individuals whom claim the name "anonymous" for themselves. Keeping this in mind, rebel4life, anything is possible.

Last edited:

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Good job Anonymous. We support you in this. Those barbaric terrorists and Nations supporting them should be condemned. I am from India and we faced too many such attacks. Many of ours soldiers were beheaded by those cowards. When I was in Mumbai I saw the terror on 26/11 with my own eyes.

Shame on those countries those are encouraging terrorism for political advantage.

Sorry for being emotional but my pain is too deep. I lost one of my Colleges in such attack.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Good job Anonymous. We support you in this. Those barbaric terrorists and Nations supporting them should be condemned. I am from India and we faced too many such attacks. Many of ours soldiers were beheaded by those cowards. When I was in Mumbai I saw the terror on 26/11 with my own eyes.

Shame on those countries those are encouraging terrorism for political advantage.

Sorry for being emotional but my pain is too deep. I lost one of my Colleges in such attack.
I would have to agree 100% on this. Very well written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.