Expired Ashampoo® Anti-Virus 2014 Free "Grátis" 6 Meses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Personally Ashampoo has a few good programs however this is not one of them.Avast is completely free and a much better choice.

Reactions: ifacedown

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Personally Ashampoo has a few good programs however this is not one of them.Avast is completely free and a much better choice.
I hope they improve it. Ashampoo is a good software vendor and if they focus more on the antivirus they can make a good one. It already has Emsisoft's detection. They just need to focus on fixing bugs.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
I hope they improve it. Ashampoo is a good software vendor and if they focus more on the antivirus they can make a good one. It already has Emsisoft's detection. They just need to focus on fixing bugs.
Strange, when I last tried it, i didn't have any issues...

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Strange, when I last tried it, i didn't have any issues...
Do one thing. If you have any VM install ashampoo. Unpack any virus file. It won't detect anything. Just to confirm I did install again and same bug :p

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.