Expired Ashampoo software products for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
That's a GREAT posting/statement:ready for the Giveaway&Hot Deals Front Page!:cool:
I'm new here,so a bit cautious?
Hope you like the links in my post...:rolleyes:

I'ld love to see reviews/tests or analyses of free -or temporally free- software (or links to them!).
Fi I got a 1year license for Bit defender 5 months ago:I suppose it's OK,because I do system drive checks with other stuff regularly,
and it's still clean as a whistle.
But it's a black box,and I can't see or change anything.
I get an HTML-report every month,and once it said:blocked two malware pieces,but I can't see any details.

On another disk I have a different system-setup with Comodo total:it's great and completely transparent:
I can change every little setting and get reports of it actions.It takes time but is rewarding!
Bought the paid version when I read a test were the detector found ALL the malware,instead of the usual 98/99%.
I know all that sites, but still thanks :)
BitDefender is very little adjustable so I don't like it very much :D I liked the older versions of BitDefender until the version of 2012 I think. It has great definitions tho, but knows to be a little buggy. IMO, there are better alternatives nowadays...
Comodo in other hand is adjustable. Great Firewall and Defence +. Think that v7 will be a BOMB. It has options for everything and can notify you for everything and it's better option if you choose between those two.

onesimus

Jan 28, 2014
I know all that sites, but still thanks :)
BitDefender is very little adjustable so I don't like it very much :D I liked the older versions of BitDefender until the version of 2012 I think. It has great definitions tho, but knows to be a little buggy. IMO, there are better alternatives nowadays...
Comodo in other hand is adjustable. Great Firewall and Defence +. Think that v7 will be a BOMB. It has options for everything and can notify you for everything and it's better option if you choose between those two.
That's smart!
(ixquick is not that big in users yet!)
I totally agree on your security-software judgement!
(though some think Smart Screen has some privacy issues...)

Last edited:
Reactions: BoraMurdar

schovinist

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3 Key Features:
Boost and configure Internet Explorer and Firefox – Internet Explorer and Firefox are the two most popular browsers and you can now configure them and boost their performance right from internet Accelerator. In addition to performance-enhancing settings you also get direct access to a large number of useful browser settings, all in one place.Internet Cleaner tool – Your browser saves a record of everything you do and every page you visit. The new Internet Cleaner tool lets you quickly delete your complete surfing trail, with separate settings for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera.Hosts File Checker – Your computer’s “Hosts” file lists the location of known Internet sites and is always checked first for the address when you access a site. Spyware and other malicious programs can use it to redirect you to fake and dangerous sites – the new Hosts File Checker makes sure this isn’t happening.Interactive checking for key parameters – In addition to optimizing your access speed Internet Accelerator can also interactively check some advanced parameters on your live connection to work out the best settings. You don’t have to use this feature, but it’s there if you want it.

Screenshot.jpg

Download Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3 full version giveaway installer:ashampoo_internet_accelerator_3_3.20_15867.exe [6.4 MB]

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 11 - 6 months free

This giveaway is the for 6 months free trial.

1. Go here to get the serial key->http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/re...2&edition_id=z1c4wbonwf25kfcgq0pmknncgl7qdm17
2.Download Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 11
(the latest version of WinOptimizer v.11.00.41):https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/4506/system-software/Ashampoo-WinOptimizer-11
3.Active version Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 11 with license key you received.

Enjoy Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 11 free for 6 months free trial.

NOTE:
In to registering for the free license key, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail !

Last edited:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
About 2 weeks ago there was a giveaway for unlimited WinOptimizer 11. I was lazy to get more keys. I just got 2 keys and then they closed it. Now they offer 180 day keys

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 10 FREE Full Version

This giveaway is the Unlimited Full Version available, not one year free trial.

1. Go here to get the serial key->http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/re...2&edition_id=jhyqqookyc4piarslpglhhcwjqer8yti
2.Download Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 10.
3.Active full version Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 10 with license key you received.

Enjoy Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 10 free full version.

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 2014 FREE Full Version

This giveaway is the Unlimited Full Version available, not one year free trial.

1. Go here to get the serial key->http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/re...2v8v9aomdwutwn6hjhvcl5ddy0odvu&ref=linktarget
2.Download Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 2014.
3.Active full version Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 2014 with license key you received.

Enjoy Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 2014 free full version.

Last edited:

bobajob

Aug 27, 2014
#####

Working, more hoops and "extras" that are included in the "promo" install, but works fine ;-)

screenshot_86.png

bobajob

Aug 27, 2014
cheers rus, put it on some seo vps setups all over, works a treat, low mem use, pops up with a "message" now and then, but it was FREE!

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Update (10.10.2014) :
Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 10 FREE Full Version

This giveaway is the Unlimited Full Version.

1. Go here to get the serial key->
http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/re...2&edition_id=9tqaptonnom0gcrofakeuvfkeanimnfl
2.Download Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 10.
3.Active full version Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 10 with license key you received.

Enjoy Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 10 free full version.

NOTE:
All five links are functional !

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmad123

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
I downloaded the program, everything seems to work well but always comes out one problem with the registry which can not solve the program, I press delete and it says that it can not.
I used to use CCleaner, and it was possible to open the registry key
and see to remove manually
And in this program do not have such a function?
And that's the problem, I did not understand

Reactions: Kent

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.