Status
Not open for further replies.

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
3.3.0.0 (01/11/2011)

- re-enabled an option to change computer idle time before starting autodefragmentation
- fixed form positioning bug that occurred when a user disabled additional monitors
- improved stability
- fixed bugs

Change Log and Download

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Yea, Ive been using it probably for a year or so now too and have no problems with it :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Looks good. Is this better then the Windows Defragmentation, and what features does it offer?

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
You can find features on it here one of the feature i like that wasnt listed there is the move system files to beginning of disk setting and also the defragment in VSS compatible mode :) I like this better than the windows defrag but i think for you to tell you would have to try this out :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
imsoadude said:
You can find features on it here one of the feature i like that wasnt listed there is the move system files to beginning of disk setting and also the defragment in VSS compatible mode :) I like this better than the windows defrag but i think for you to tell you would have to try this out :)

Thanks for this. Will look into it because it looks like a very neat little program. +Rep ;)

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I've been using this Defragger for 6 months or so and it has yet to fail me. Great product for the price of FREE.

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Just realized theres a new feature quick defrag (without analysing), i wonder how efficient that one is since it does not analyse before defragging

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.