Expired Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4 is a very powerful defrag tool which provides everything you'll need to keep your system running at peak performance.
mediumImg.png

The program provides multiple defrag algorithms, for instance: it can optimise access according to file access time, modification time, Windows own prefetch layout, or you can even manually define which files you'd like written to the fastest part of your drive. While leaving a little free space after specified files also helps to reduce future fragmentation.

Giveaway
: We've got 50 Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4 licenses, worth $29.95 each, up for grabs. Within the next 48 hours, simply enter your details and the system will pick 50 winners at random. You will be notified if you have won and we'll print the results here within 48 hours.

How to Enter: Login (create an account if you do not have an account), click "Enter Ballot" to enter!
And you will be notified after 48 hours

Go here to win

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Visit here to see the Comparison between Auslogics Disk Defrag Free vs Pro
http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag-pro/#comparison

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I have doubts about the pro version conflict with Windows 7. It seems to me that it has many features that will affect the normal functioning of the PC. It seems to me that will complicate and slow down the processes of the computer? but would like to test it!

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
So you have to give log in details to be entered into a draw.?
I dont think so somehow.

Its either free or it isnt...simple as that.
This is just a crafty way of getting people to log in to their site and i dont agree with raffles like this.

If a product is truly free then give it for free and dont use sneaky log in tactics.

Thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.