Auslogics Disk Defrag Version 3.6.1.0

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
I just downloaded this from Old Version.com. It stated its spyware/adware free. Any thoughts if I did the right thing?? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks! marg

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
the website looks clean to me . If u still doubt better download from main site & match their hash code.
I am not advanced enough to do that but, 360 TS says its clean. Thank you. marg

D

Deleted member 21043

I just downloaded this from Old Version.com. It stated its spyware/adware free. Any thoughts if I did the right thing?? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks! marg
If your still not aware if it is clean of adware, during the week I'll install it and tell you if it is bundled with adware etc. You'll have to remind me, I get distracted and forget things! ;)

Reactions: marg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.