Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Ashampoo_Snap_2014_11_12_19h47m52s_007.jpg

http://www.av-comparatives.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/avc_factsheet2014_10.pdf

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
Qihoo and TM are better and excellent antivirus each day, I think they are now slightly ahead of Bitdefender. ESET a good place and good AV too. Thanks @Petrovic! ;)

Reactions: tonibalas

Ali80

Level 5
Verified
Nov 13, 2014
Trend Micro is doing well. Vipre extinct. Lavasoft extinct. Kingsoft losing battle with Qihoo and Baidu. AVG improved lately with Identity Protection. Panda varies a lot. Eset and Kaspersky are stable. I would love to see Comodo partnership with some good signature based AV like Avira :)

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Ali80 i agree with your post but i want to see Comodo in this test on its own not with other AV. As for signatures Comodo needs improvement ;)

Reactions: YuanJiawj and Ali80
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.