Expired Avast! Mobile Security Premium

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Avast Free Mobile Security Key Features:

• Antivirus Engine: Virus scanner automatically scans installed apps, memory card content and new apps upon first use.
  • Privacy Report & Apps Manager: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps’ access rights, intentions, and permissions.
  • SMS and Call Filter: Allows you to retain your privacy. Block numbers from those you don’t want to be able to contact you.
  • Web Shield: Blocks malware infected links, as well as trojans, adware and spyware (for safe web browsing) and even USSD numbers. Also fixes mistyped URLs.
  • Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
  • Firewall (rooted devices only): Blocks hackers from getting in.
  • App Locking: Locks any two apps with a PIN/gesture (unlimited in Premium).
  • Backup: Allows backup of contacts, SMS/call logs, and photos (Premium version provides backup of music, video, and apps).
  • FIND MY PHONE | ANTI-THEFT FOR ANDROID: Control your Android remotely via a web-based interface or SMS to locate, lock, activate siren, or wipe memory. Get notification of a SIM card change.
Avast Mobile Security Premium Features | Paid-For Options

• App Locking: Locks an unlimited number of apps.
  • Ad Detector: Detects ads and provides full details of their tracking systems.
  • Password Check: Automatically locks after 3 failed attempts to unlock.
  • Geo-Fencing: Phone performs specified actions (e.g. lock, activate siren, send location) when outside the set perimeter (e.g. you go to a cafe and enable it with a 500m perimeter, so if somebody steals your phone and takes it away, it triggers your specified actions).
  • Remote SMS: Remotely send text messages from the phone.
  • Remote Data Recovery: Remotely retrieve data from the phone.
  • Remote Identification: Take picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock it (using front or back camera, with face recognition). Record audio, with voice recognition.
  • Backup Features: Allows backup of video, audio, and apps (including settings and data for rooted phones, e.g. game progress).
  • Premium pricing (auto-renewal):
Avast Mobile Security Premium is normally priced at $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly per serial code / license key. But 01net.com has launched a promo to offer Avast Mobile Security Premium for free. This giveaway offer is valid until May 17, 2015 midnight and only 20,000 licenses in total are available for giveaway, first come first served. So act fast before all licenses are given out!

Visit the promo page here (Page is in French, use Google translate if needed) to participate in the giveaway. During registration, you’d best choose “Pays” (means country) as France, and enter a valid postal code in France! If everything goes fine, you will receive an email with the download link and your free license key for Avast Mobile Security Premium at the end of this offer (by May 18, 2015).

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
I can't take the offer something is happening at last part, If someone can share a serial ......really appreciated

Last edited:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I can't take the offer something is happening at last part, If someone can share a serial ......really appreciated
If you had successfully registered a new account, you will receive a mail with a registration code on 18. May

Reactions: Solarlynx

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
If you had successfully registered a new account, you will receive a mail with a registration code on 18. May
At last part of registration it stucks. It is going to connect to a page at UK and stuck at loading. I tried with different emails other IP etc nothing worked

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
can't register well...I finished the register form and the nest page which I think is for a magazine which I answered "oui" and then it displayed a blank page...

Joy55

Level 1
Verified
Aug 17, 2013
Could not translate properly so could not register.Pl some one send me key. Thanks.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
can't register well...I finished the register form and the nest page which I think is for a magazine which I answered "oui" and then it displayed a blank page...
Try again & disable adblocker addon/tracking protection if u didn't before & try again.

Reactions: Venustus

Sorin

Level 1
May 16, 2015
"Dear visitor,

This operation is now complete.

Soon on 01net for another good software plan.

Thank you for your loyalty,"

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
I got this lic but cannot insert it into Avast Mobile. I press "Go premium" then "Upgrade to Premium" -> "Already have a licence?" -> "Yes" and after it Avast returns to button "Go premium". Is somebody successful?

sonylxn

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
I got this lic but cannot insert it into Avast Mobile. I press "Go premium" then "Upgrade to Premium" -> "Already have a licence?" -> "Yes" and after it Avast returns to button "Go premium". Is somebody successful?
don't choose "already have a license" but instead choose "use a voucher" at upper right, if i'm not mistaken

i just succesfully activated 1 year license just now, great giveaway :D

Reactions: Solarlynx

Huỳnh

Level 1
May 18, 2015
Thank you very much for this article, I have received the key
5xk5xlx93plz06qx2s3gkzq6gqpqhffc

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.