Level 38
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2014
AVG
Summary

Our virus experts are working around the clock to make sure AVG detects the latest viruses. If AVG did not detect a virus, it is generally becuase the threat (virus or malware) is not known to our threat labs yet.
Tips
Got a virus? We'll remove it remotely.
Our experts will securely connect to your PC to remove viruses, spyware, & other malware. Available 24/7. If we can't fix it, you get your money back.
Buy now for just $79.99

If you have a file on your computer or in your email that you believe is infected but AVG does not detect or remove it, you can send us the file for analysis by following the articleWhat to do when I suspect an undetected file is infected?

MY COMMENT
Unbelieved this is the support? Pay or send sample .....:confused::eek:o_O

I

illumination

This expensive for security now days. With a one-time service call.. After that you get "charged" even more.

Reactions: yigido

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
AVG
Summary

Our virus experts are working around the clock to make sure AVG detects the latest viruses. If AVG did not detect a virus, it is generally becuase the threat (virus or malware) is not known to our threat labs yet.
Tips
Got a virus? We'll remove it remotely.
Our experts will securely connect to your PC to remove viruses, spyware, & other malware. Available 24/7. If we can't fix it, you get your money back.
Buy now for just $79.99

If you have a file on your computer or in your email that you believe is infected but AVG does not detect or remove it, you can send us the file for analysis by following the articleWhat to do when I suspect an undetected file is infected?

MY COMMENT
Unbelieved this is the support? Pay or send sample .....:confused::eek:o_O

Bitdefender style :D

Reactions: yigido
D

Deleted member 21043

If someone has a malware problem they could head over to the Emsisoft forums/support for Assistance, or just come to this forum and get some advice from the members/MRA area... for free.

Reactions: JAMESWT

CapofTx65

Sep 7, 2014
I have used AVG for several years and the reason I am at this site is because of something it did not detect (it does catch a lot or so the reports tell me it does.) I used Norton in the past, but found it unfriendly at times - not to mention a processing hog.

JAMESWT

Level 38
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2014
Symantec? better AVG .. sorry but i hate Symantec software

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.