Latest Threads

AVG Threat Labs

Discussion in 'AVG Software' started by jamescv7, Jun 23, 2011.

1. jamescv7

jamescv7 Active Member

More Info and About

Site Reports
  2. Jack

Jack Administrator MalwareTips Staff

Media:
    MalwareTips.com is safe.Yeeey! :shy:

I rarely use a website to check another site...and when I do , I usually use URLVoid...., the main reason why I won't use/visit this site is the simple fact that I have a browser add-on called WOT that does the same job with no effort need it from my side.
    My suggestion for AVG would be to build/release a free site advisor because using a site to check another site is "the way of the past" (for regular users) .As for the 'scan before you leap' concept ...this is the 'century of speed',only a few actually have the time or patience to scan before they leap. :p
  3. ghost

ghost Regular Member

They have their Link-Scanner that does a pretty good job.
  4. jamescv7

jamescv7 Active Member

Their website is actually good, from details about the website and rated by Green, Yellow and Red on the specific site.

Like facebook.com its was flagged with cautious due to some facebook application are malicious which is actually true.
  5. Huracan

Huracan Administrator MalwareTips Staff

Media:
    You can download their Chrome Extension, currently still Beta:
    AVG Threat Labs Site Safety

No need to download it from the AVG Beta page.