App Review Avira Free Antivirus 2014 Test and Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
I don't see AVIRA Cloud .... where is it ? Is it working ? I usually uninstall the Avira OE thing (my avira or what is called).

Reactions: MalwareT
M

MalwareT

Thread author
I don't see AVIRA Cloud .... where is it ? Is it working ? I usually uninstall the Avira OE thing (my avira or what is called).

There was mentioned "Cloud" in settings, so i think it's working because it's enabled by default. I never used Avira because i still don't like it, but ESET and Avast! are my favs :)

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
I also use Avast Free, Avira should had a window in which you can see that the unknown files are uploaded and the detection name is cloud and something else.

Here you will find more.

Circe

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 3, 2013
I've tested Avira a few times and I have never seen APC in action. I would love to see APC in action as it sounds so promising.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.