Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 4, 2013
Which is your favorite screen capture and recording tool and why?
your opinions are welcome!

Kent

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 4, 2013
Thanks a lot for the links! :):)
I have used ShareX in the past,it has screen cap function,but there is no screen recording function :(

Reactions: frogboy

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Have you tried the latest version? You'll be prompted to download the additional files.

upload_2014-9-24_14-2-57.png

Reactions: Kent and frogboy

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
The screen recording function in ShareX isn't that great but is a top-notch screen capture/screenshot utility. :)

I'm surprised why people doesn't still know about Active Presenter Free. It's the Best Free Screencasting/Recording software available out there with amazing editing capabilities. I'm gonna link to my post before: http://malwaretips.com/threads/ques...use-for-your-review-videos.31702/#post-244406

Screen capture and recording are different.

ScreenShot - ShareX
ScreenCast - Active Presenter Free

Both are free :D

In your poll, I don't know what to choose, Snagit is great for Screenshots (capture), Camtasia Studio is great for Screencasting (recording). Both are developed by the same company.

Reactions: Kent
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.