Advice Request Best way to customize Windows 8/8.1

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Hi guys. So whats ur way to customize windows 8/8.1 for its appearance the best way without slowing the startup and system responsiveness. I want to know the best way to make our desktop awesome looking, without causing any problem after installation of skinpacks etc. So whats ur way. ?

Reactions: PlayerFromTheITtic

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Does any one has anything to show here ? Your installed theme ? Added desktop widgets?

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
1. For visual customization DeviantART is the #1 hub for searching and finding visual styles to use in Windows 8/8.1

2. For some under the hood customization you can try tools like this. There are a few others similar but I can't re-call their names.

Of course you should always be cautious making changes to your system and know what you're doing.

Create system image backups if you can and at the very least a system restore point.

Enjoy.

Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Well can any one link me the theme patcher application where i can download a legit software with out any problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.