Best Web Browser (Lightest and Fastest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Lightening fast on 4 of my PC's!;) Fantasy!
How is Slimjet going on your PC?
http://www.softpedia.com/progViewOpinions/Slimjet-246704,.html

On softpedia review I Put

This isn't your average chrome clone it actually stays up to date with the latest current version of chrome, I can use all of my extensions I use in chrome in Slim Jet, but I've been using this for a few weeks and I have to say this browser is pretty good.
Well it crashes for me alot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
then the problem is in ur system, try to clean browser, reset it or reinstall it, remove unusual addons/plugins. btw, i tired it in 2-3 computers here & working fine with no slowdown ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
Hello everyone!

Opera (with blink engine, not the v12 one) is for me the best Web browser! It is fast, powerful, always up-to-date and only getting better with each new release :)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
So far, Google Chrome is faster for my machine.

FreddyFreeloader

Level 32
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 23, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.