Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 - Free 1 year license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Bitdefender+Internet+Security+2013+1+year.jpg

Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 - Free 1 year license key

1. You need Australia Proxy
2. Go to promo page
https://partners.bitdefender.com/media/html/au/stgeorge/index.php

Choose your product what you want

Bitdefender Internet Security 2013
Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac
Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 + Bitdefender Mobile Security
Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac + Bitdefender Mobile Security

Fill information then check your email

Good luck !

See my method

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
pradeep kumar said:
it gives an error
"please try again later. the system could no process your request "

I'm actually in Australia and it gave me the same error message.

The trick is too keep trying until it accepts.

I managed to grab a few keys for some mates just fine using different emails and dynamic IPs.

KwWTVnb.jpg

pranjan

Verified
Nov 4, 2012
i need a australian proxy.....the ones i have are not working....pls pm me the proxies

gone

Level 1
Jul 10, 2012
Tried with different proxy's same error "please try again latter, system could not process your request"

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I tried a few proxies and I'm not having any luck. Not sure if that link is working.

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I think it's over. When I try to run the link it goes to the Australian bitdefender website.

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
This is a bit of a PITA to be honest.Having to use australian proxies is a bit of a hassle.

Why cant they offer giveaways which work properly without putting us through an obstacle course just to get it to work right.

Im passing on this anyway as bitdefender is heavy and the support is a non entity.
Thanks.

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
The 2013 version was indeed heavy but the 2014 version, I can't even feel it. It's super light compared to the previous.

Z

ZeroDay

Syntax said:
The 2013 version was indeed heavy but the 2014 version, I can't even feel it. It's super light compared to the previous.

It is really light, but I still find it slows browsing down a little.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
maheshsenadheera said:
I need australian proxy please help me

Even if successful with a proxy the license never comes in the mail.I happened to get one though so since I have no use for it your welcome to it.Hopefully it works !!

maheshsenadheera check your PM

Nov 18, 2011
exterminator20 said:
maheshsenadheera said:
I need australian proxy please help me

Even if successful with a proxy the license never comes in the mail.I happened to get one though so since I have no use for it your welcome to it.Hopefully it works !!

maheshsenadheera check your PM

thanks a lot brother
i got the key
please anyone confirm is this key work for bitdefender internet security 2014 version?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.