Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 180days Free!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's all about promoting their product. If it's widely used, then more users are protected from threats, as long as they keep on top of their game. Many may continue to license their products after the 6 months, others probably another promo.

On the positive side, at least users are protected, and it's better than any 30-day Norton or McAfee trials that are pre-installed on many computers. But there are always 2 sides to the story.

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
I see that it's been a strategy of BD to use promo's like these to garner more users. Even I got my licenses previously from these same promo (other than winning it here!). It's a great idea imho and this is especially helpful for those who don't buy and just wait on the "next" promotion that will sustain them :) I wish Emsisoft had this kind of promotions :)

l1nuxfre4k

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 20, 2014
Anyone knows if you can stack the codes, say 2xcodes to get a full year? Thanks
lol, that would been kind of sick :p, i doubt it dude.
And im guessing when you request a code it activates when you request it, i was hoping it would activate when you add it to the program but doubt that.

ohcipala

Level 1
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
And im guessing when you request a code it activates when you request it, i was hoping it would activate when you add it to the program but doubt that.
Aww...sucks then..haha..Thanks for the post :)

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I believe you activate it when you install, but you must do it within 30 days from when you received your key.

schovinist

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
The key is received: 07/03/2014
Screenshot.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.