Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Bitdefender TrafficLight is a free browser extension which can help to protect you from a range of web threats.
h2b3lxg969.jpg

Download

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
It was here in MalwareTips I discovered the importance of this extension in Google Chrome.
It is more reliable than the Wot because it detects dangerous websites and Wot does not give the same importance.
In Firefox you can not add it ...
I don´t want another extension this genre.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Please can you advise another important extension?
For what?

AVG Secure Search - addition to the popular web browsers for secure online search. Warn users before they visit a malicious Web site to protect your personal data and your computer from online threats

AVG LinkScanner real-time checks web pages visited by the user, for the presence of malware and other Internet threats

Dr.Web LinkChecker - a free plug-in for popular web browsers designed to test web pages and files downloaded from the Internet

McAfee SiteAdvisor - free plug-in for web browsers Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, which provides information about the level of security of visited web sites. The plugin detects sites containing spyware, spam and fraud

Ad-Aware Security Toolbar protects you from dangerous websites. Free plug-in for web browsers checks in real time URL-links using a constantly updated list of malware and phishing websites

NoScript - plug-in that provides additional protection for the web browser Firefox. The plugin allows execution of JavaScript, Flash, Java-only sites that you set

With AVG Privacyfix, plug-in for Google Chrome and Firefox, you can control privacy settings in Facebook, Google and other Web sites that you visit, and also block tracking your online activities on the Internet

Ghostery plug-in for web browsers Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, detects and allows you to control and block tracking sites, advertising networks, web publishers, etc., embedded in the Web pages of sites

etc.
p3qds221is.gif

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Thanks and know i got my pc good performing security.
Good advise for all forum MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.