Bitdefender TS 2015 : Faster & better

Product name
Bitdefender TS 2015
Pros
  • Faster and cleaner UI. Safepay is responsive and quicker. One click optimizer is good.
CONS
Installer 480 MB huge.
BOTTOM LINE
I hope mass complaint of BTS being buggy and slow has been taken care of.

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
The biggest relief to me came in the form of faster and more responsive safepay from BTS:cool:. sites now open quickly. UI is neater and cleaner and simple. Entire package though was whopping 480MB :eek: but the startup time is reduced considerably as compared to 2014 version.System is active and fast:). As of now I feel the biggest complaint against bitdefender has been heard of well.:D

New : Profiles added. Based upon the need you may activate one to get the best out of BTS 2015:rolleyes:

Worth giving a try :p

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
Its one of the better antivirus programs out there IMO. I would like to try it out in the future.

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
Alright, I tried this new version for a few... Minutes before I uninstalled it. The UI is fast, but my about-to-die-soon CPU was 10 degrees warmer, even when the system is idle. I won't let this heavy security piece of software ruin my PC sooner! :(
BitDefender is merely a source of disappointements in terms of resources (but not too bad in terms of protection, at least) and I won't try it again, period ^^

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
thanks for review,:D:cool: two things never change from 2009 onwards:mad::rolleyes: unknown bugs suddenly enter into the situation, next removal problem it never removes complete remittance of malware it found. :D:p

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
You would think Bitdefender staff would have this all fixed by now?

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
I've had BD and GData latest versions 2015 on test recently, and still go back to Emsi every time.
Emsi's Zero day protection (behaviour blocker) for me is still superior :)
Yes. Behaviour Blocker of EMSISOFT is superb. However, I'm still going back to ESET because EMSI is heavy on my netbook.

Reactions: kiric96 and NSG001

Malware Security

Level 11
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Yes. Behaviour Blocker of EMSISOFT is superb. However, I'm still going back to ESET because EMSI is heavy on my netbook.

Eset RULES!:p

The only thing I care about is how it slows down the system, but It seems to be fixed for me now.

If bugs still exist I don't care about them

Holy crap, I thought there were bugs on my screen!lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I nearly forgot that we were discussing Bitdefender!:rolleyes:
When all is said & done, even a small improvement can be a good thing.;)
..and btw, Fantasy's:eek: bugs, they made my skin crawl!!!:p:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.