Mini Spy

Latest Threads

1. MALWARETIPS GIVEAWAY: ESET SMART SECURITY GIVEAWAY

Get a free license key for ESET Smart Security 8. We are giving away free ESET Smart Security keys for our awesome members!

(LIVE) Get now an ESET Smart Security 8 license key!

Blekko

Discussion in 'Malware Removal Assistance' started by kwakers, Oct 31, 2013.

1. kwakers

kwakers New Member

Is it a problem and really still on the computer? If so, how can I get rid of this Blekko without having to pay a huge amount of money all the companies who say they can remove it want to charge? I'm told I wouldn't be able to clean it from the registry because I wouldn't be able to find all the files. I was also told it's imbedded in the computer and reformating won't help and Panda will not be able to help. This is driving me crazy with a computer less than a week old. Help!!

Attached Files:

2. kuttus

kuttus Active Member

Are you still able to see that Blekko toolbar even after the Reformat? If yes in Which Browser it is ?