Mini Spy

Latest Threads

Dismiss Notice
Need Malware Removal Help?
If you’re being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit or seeing pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars, or strange search results, your computer may have malware.
We offer FREE malware removal assistance to our members.

Discussion in 'Malware Removal Assistance' started by kwakers, Oct 31, 2013.

1. kwakers

kwakers New Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Is it a problem and really still on the computer? If so, how can I get rid of this Blekko without having to pay a huge amount of money all the companies who say they can remove it want to charge? I'm told I wouldn't be able to clean it from the registry because I wouldn't be able to find all the files. I was also told it's imbedded in the computer and reformating won't help and Panda will not be able to help. This is driving me crazy with a computer less than a week old. Help!!

Attached Files:

2. kuttus

kuttus Active Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Are you still able to see that Blekko toolbar even after the Reformat? If yes in Which Browser it is ?