Blog - Feedback Appreciated.

GA4E1

Thread author
Verified
May 4, 2013
Hi everyone.
I would like to share my blog with you all.

The purpose of the blog is to try to gather the best giveaways it can be found in the web.

MalwareTips link is also available in the blog (right hand side).

Any feedback is appreciated!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
As we've acknowledged it's a Giveaway blog, here's my Feedback:

+ Use Tags in your posts (ie. Antivirus, Backup etc)
- Enable the Tag Cloud plugin/widget
+ Categorise by Vendor name (ie. AVG, Norton)
- Easier to find products by name.

GA4E1

Thread author
Verified
May 4, 2013
Thank you Earth.

You are right, some posts do not have tags. Will work on it.
I have now enabled Tag Cloud Widget but what do I add there?
Will try to categorize the giveaways by vendor name but won't the list be too big eventually?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You'll need to check the Wordpress Help files or Google it.

No, because a single Category called "Giveaways" isn't no use to the visitor, example; when they're looking for a product called Avira, no category for Avira = lost a visitor.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
To increase more visitors, try to add an integration plugin for Twitter and Facebook so that news can be spread easily in other areas.

GA4E1

Thread author
Verified
May 4, 2013
Thanks for the suggestion. I have added Twitter plugin and changed layout and started to add more tags.

Any feedback is welcome.

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
looks good. i generally hate the blog layouts but among them this is simple which is good.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.