Bvckup 2 - 15% OFF

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Welldone,

I will give software this a spin! Let me know the steps in setting things ups?;)
On a PC's/Laptop ?

Many thanks!:)

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hi,

The best reason to have Bvckup 2 is maybe for Shadow Copy of different File and Folders!;)
Against cryptolock and different ransom ware. What your opinion?:confused:

Welldone

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Welldone,

I will give software this a spin! Let me know the steps in setting things ups?;)
On a PC's/Laptop ?

Many thanks!:)
Install Bvckup2.
File>>Add New Backup
Backup from -file/folder what you want to backup)
Backup to - where you want to save the backup),
Description -you can give some name to identify the backup job easily.
What to backup -You can make exclusions,the files or folders that do you don't to be included in your backup
When to backup -You can schedule the backup like 6 Hrs,when files/folders are modified or manually.
Detecting changes -If you have 'Use destination snapshot' option enabled,then the software doesn't need to scan the source and destination to cross verify every time it runs the backup job.
Copying -You can select 'Use delta copying' or copy files in full which ever you prefer.Please read about delta copy feature
Deleting -You can select to delete,archive or keep backup copy of files/folders in destinations when files/folders in source are deleted.
More Options - You can pin a backup to a specific removable device so that it will be run only when this device is present by making use of device tracking feature.Yo

The best thing about this software is its simplicity.The default option works well for the most.Hints/Description of various options are available underneath each of the options.They are self-explanatory:D

For queries,you can contact the developer by emailing to
Hi,

The best reason to have Bvckup 2 is maybe for Shadow Copy of different File and Folders!;)
Against cryptolock and different ransom ware. What your opinion?:confused:
Backups are a must.Also we don't know when the HDD fail,so it is a always a good idea to have a backup of important files and folders in various devices and places.Bvckup2 simplifies the backup process.:)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.