Cannot connect to internet...conduit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanderz16

Thread author
Feb 23, 2014
Hi all,

Seeking your help. All of a sudden I cannot connect to the internet on my lap top. I initially thought my modem or router crapped out but it is not that as I'm currently connected on my iPad and the cable company came out and verified not the case. Went to best buy and they think it is a conduit virus? My question is how do I get rid of it if I cannot connect to the internet to download the scans everyone recommends? Help please :)

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to me or any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.