Mini Spy

Latest Threads

1. Welcome to MalwareTips!
    MalwareTips is a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn about PC security and computers.
    As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but you can not create new threads or reply to an existing one unless you are a registered member. By joining our free community you will have access to post threads, start private conversations with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join us today!

Can't activate 30 day Hitman pro trial

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting Software - Questions and Help!' started by Acenyc, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Acenyc

Acenyc New Member

When I try to activate the 30 day trial for Hitman pro, there's no button or area to click on to start the trial. Do I just have to buy it?
    Thanks
  2. Umbra Polaris

Umbra Polaris Testing And Review Expert Staff Member

to activate it , you have to scan your computer with it, if it find some malwares , it will ask you if want to remove them, if you accept then the activation will be started automatically.

HMP is free for scanning , paid for removal
  3. Plexx

Plexx Guest

I personally use HMP for scanning only just to have a second opinion. But there are indeed quite some users who have paid for its removal capabilities.
  4. Jack

Jack Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Here is what the HimanPro developers had to say about this :

Huracan likes this.
  5. Acenyc

Acenyc New Member

I think I'll just buy it. Thanks.
  6. Acenyc

Acenyc New Member

Sorry for the delay. Small power failure, heat wave in NYC. Thanks for the info. I think I know how to set that up. I'll try it and see what happens.
  7. Graham Dunkley

Graham Dunkley New Member

Erik, your reply to Stelian said, in part:

The 30 days button is missing when HitmanPro is running on a computer that is part of a corporate network (computer is part of active directory domain).
    This is per EULA where it states that you can use HitmanPro for free, unless in a corporate environment.
    Same as Malwarebyets Anti-Malware which also may not be used for free in corporate environment.

Best regards,
    Erik Loman
    SurfRight B.V.
    www.hitmanpro.com

Mine is a laptop, not part of any sort of domain!

I downloaded HMP today and installed it tonight on my LG 64 bit laptop to clear the remnants of a "Double Green Links" infection.
    Naturally I followed, led by the nose, the innocuous instructions to activate it for 30 day trial.

Not only could I NOT initiate the 30-day trial (like many before me, it appears), I got a statement that my 30=day trial had expired!

Well, you treat me like shxt and I will react, virally. What a great story I can share in the morning with my 119,280 Friends on Facebook tomorrow about Hitman Pro! I will be warning them to have less than nothing to do with HMP and also telling them to share the info.
  8. jim lin

jim lin Active Member

welcome to Malwaretips Graham Dunkley

and sorry but WHAT?

i do not understand this is not SurfRight this is Malwaretips

i think you would contact support at SurfRight and see if thay would help

seems like your venting anger in the wrong place

this post is from 2012

thanks

:)

James
    Koroke San likes this.
  9. Koroke San

Koroke San Well-Known Member

Media:
    Mr. Jim Lin is right, It's not Surfright aka hitmanpro forum . Contact them via email to them. Don't think it's not work in ur pc then it will not work in other computers. uninstall it & redownload again. And 119,280 friends in facebook?? thnx :D[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
  10. exterminator20

exterminator20 Giveaway and Hot Deals Expert Staff Member

The best advice on this bump of a slightly old thread is contact SurfRight,they will be more than happy to accommodate you.
    The best advice on trolling is not to respond.Of course this is my personal advice and not pointed at anyone in particular.
    Calling members trolls is considered a personal attack and a rule violation.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014