Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Reactions: donetao

maanastr

Level 4
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks for sharing
I think there is lots of scope to improve your config.
1) If you want to use free antivirus then instead of AVG ( whatever version you use,either free or paid )you must have to go with 360 total security and for paid personally i would suggest Eset or trend micro ( both are lightweight n powerfull)
2)You must have to add on demand scanners like Emsisoft emergency Kit or Comodo Cleaning essential ( both are portable and most imp both are free)
3) use Ccleaner for cleaning of u r pc.
4) Try Ibobit Unistaller
5) if you have many choices with browser then why stick with IE, try one of the browse among the list: Maxthon, Icedragon ( these two I am using now) , palemoon,cyberfox,opera, chrome

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.